HI, I’M IFEANYICHUKWU
A graduate of Agricultural and Bioprocess Engineering from University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN). Am a Practicing Food Processing and Packaging Engineer with superb work ethics and a strong commitment to food safety, sanitation rules and regulations.
An Experienced Exporter of well packaged and branded African food products to African stores and restaurants abroad, I offers training and consultancy service on Export business, Food processing and packaging, Web Design, Digital Marketing, Engineering drafting, designs and documentations.
I am the CEO of Feco Foods Industries Limited, a company that hygienically process, brand and package quality African food products for export and local markets. we also export raw agricultural products as raw materials to some of the manufacturing companies home and abroad.
Also, the founder of Nigerian export business training , where we offers practical based training on how to start successful export business in Nigeria, African foodstuffs processing and packaging for export and local markets, digital marketing skills and strategies for exporters and small business owners.
The training and development program uses both theoretical (online) and practical workshop (offline) to coach and mentor interested entrepreneurs, individuals, industrialist, exporters, students,graduates, youth corpers, men and women, professionals, business owners on how to start their own export and food processing business while the marketing strategies and skills are applied to target their specific markets, generate leads and sales.
MY TEACHING AND MENTORING EXPERIENCES
An expert at designing training courses with technical content, I am effective at imparting knowledge through my superior verbal communication skills and active listening style. I have proven success in utilizing cutting-edge technology to devise training exercises for all types of learners.
- Prepares all training material for courses, including PowerPoint presentations, skill exploration and exercises, and assessments.
- Assesses the training needs of individuals as well as work teams.
- Leverages multiple platforms to increase training and mentoring opportunities while lowering work schedule impact with a telephone help-line, shorter web-based courses and tighter classroom classes.
- Creates lesson plans tailored to individual needs.
- Implements course progressions and programs.
- Delivering classroom practical based training on the Microsoft suite, Export Business, Foodstuff Processing and Packaging, Digital Marketing Skills and Strategies, Engineering Designs and Drafting.
- Creates classroom materials to facilitate skills training.
- Develop practice exercises for experiential learners.
- Give feedback to training participants and provides individual coaching as needed.
- Provides assistance to the support department with end-user refresher training.
Take a look at my certificates