NIGERIAN EXPORT PRODUCTS THE SOLID ROCK FOR EXPORT COMPANIES IN NIGERIA
Nigerian export products are products that can be exported from Nigeria to other countries for the benefit of making profit.
- You can launch a new business, become an agent or supplier of Nigerian export products to their respective foreign buyers.
- There are over fifty (50) Nigeria export products that you can make enough money if you rightly venture into exporting them.
- Some of the Nigeria export products include: Cashew nuts, Sesame, Charcoal, Dried Split Ginger, Soybeans & Products, Groundnuts, Cocoa, Shea Butter, Honey, Palm Oil, Tiger nuts, Soup Condiments etc.
- Nigeria export products are worth considering if you want to earn a living or extra income exporting some of the products but you will have to get the necessary training in order to do it right. Check out Export Business Training
- Export companies in Nigeria have gained much from exporting some of the Nigeria export products. There over hundred (100) export companies in Nigeria.
- Some of the top export companies in Nigeria include Feco Foods Industries Limited, Voc Royal Resources, Haran Resources, Afri Agri Products Ltd, E.L.O Ngodo Enterprises Ltd, Nuel Charcoal Exporter Nigeria Ltd, Tiger Foods Ltd, Payeso & Peco Nig Ltd among others.
GET READY! THIS IS THE SECRET TO START AND MAKE MONEY FROM NIGERIAN EXPORT PRODUCTS
JOINING EXPORT COMPANIES IN NIGERIA (FFT: Food for Thought!)
- Did you know that attending wrong export or food packaging training if you want to venture into Nigeria export products or to start an export company in Nigeria can kill your motivations and plans for export business.
- Most of the organizers are non-performing exporters, but are experts at organizing 1 or 2 days’ seminars assuring you to start making millions after attending their 1 or 2 days training… That can never be true
- Also, some will ask you to buy e-books, buyers list, or to join WhatsApp group with promises to be connected with buyers that want Nigerian export products… This never works.
- Some claim that they have long list of export contracts and purchase orders waiting for you but all you need is register with them to have access to it… Who don’t want more money from Nigerian export products?
“Let’s be true to ourselves here, nobody will ever be tired of customers in business even Golden Penny has started branding Garri.”
- Do you really think that if the so acclaimed exporters have really and workable export contracts that they will allow you smell it?
- I was lucky to have my first export client during one of the training I attended with one of the export companies in Nigeria when I was starting my export business. My trainer then tried every he could to have access to my client but all to no avail.
- They will never tell you that if you really want to benefit from the Nigerian export products, you have to focus on getting customers first but they rather compel you to register a company, get NEPC license, get this get that, wasting your little capital unnecessary.
- To benefit from Nigerian export products, there’s no short cut, it is high time you start building your business. You need to lay a very strong foundation for your export business. You just have to get everything right the first time.
Why Join Export Companies in Nigeria (Nigerian Export Products are in High Demand)
- There is no better time to engage in agricultural export products in Nigeria than now as the government has put in place friendly policies to encourage export.
- Another factor to consider is the high exchange rate of the Naira to the Dollar.
- Export business is so profitable and lucrative only if you get things right.
- Right now is the perfect time to join export companies in Nigeria and explore the benefits and merits in export business.
- The best way to launch and join export companies in Nigeria is starting with a customer, this means that you should invest your money on things that lead you to buyers interested in Nigeria export products.
- Building a well optimized online presence should be your first step in starting an export company in Nigeria.
- No matter what level you are at, our training will give you the skills and expertise you need to gain a competitive advantage and special on top selling Nigerian export products for your international trade.
List of Nigeria Export Products
Bitter Cola, Cashewnuts, Sesame, Charcoal, Dried Split Ginger, Soybeans & Products, Groundnuts, Cocoa, Shea Butter, Honey, Palm Oil, Tigernuts, Soup Condiments, Rubber, Hides, Zobo Leaves, Negro Pepper, Yams, African Fabrics, Gallstone, Cassava Products, Plantain, Garlic, Smoked Catfish, Snail, Crude Palm Oil, Palm Kernel Oil (PKO), Palm Kernel Shell (PKS), Mica, Gold, Kola nuts, Palm kernel, Moringa, Woven fabrics, Leather products, Soya Beans, Shrimps, Prawns, Beans, Jewelry. e.g beads, Limestone, Coal, Cosmetics and Soap, Potatoes, Nigerian made products etc.
Why Food Processing and Packaging (Export companies in Nigeria)
- You can become of the export companies in Nigeria by processing and packaging some Nigerian export products especially foodstuff products.
- This gap in getting local dishes abroad has opened opportunities also for foreigners living abroad setting up African restaurants and African stores.
- Our local foodstuffs can be well packaged and sold at a much better price than they were bought from markets or farms.
- To be successful, you first need to take some time to understand your products and learn about your target markets. Based on this knowledge, you can start creating strategies: where you will sell your products, how much you are going to charge, and best way to promote it.
- Our practical oriented training will equip you with everything you need to become one of the successful food processing and packaging companies in Nigeria. No matter your choice of specializations and preferences on Nigeria export products, we have perfect training for you and your products.
List of Nigerian Export Products that can be Processed and Packaged for Export Markets
Egusi, Ogbono, Chili Pepper, Cameroon Pepper, Crayfish, Pepper Soup Spice, Nkwobi Spice, Suya Spice, Banga Spice, Palm Oil, Smoked Fish, Ginger, Turmeric, Cocoyam Powder, Ofor, Achi, Iru , Garri, Beans Flour, Cassava Flour, Bitter Leaf, Dried Pumpkin Leaf, Pepper, Pap, Ugu, Utazi, Ewedu, Efo, Okazi, Dried Fish, Stockfish, Poundo Yam, Ofada Rice, Yam Flour, Fufu Powder, Abacha,Ugba, Ehuru, Prawns, Bonga Fillets, Shawa Fillets,Whaet Flour, Snails Among Others.
Why Digital Marketing Skills and Strategies important for export companies in Nigeria
- No doubt, finding buyers for Nigeria export products would be one of your biggest challenges as an exporter, especially when you are just starting out or entering into a new market.
- To make it in the global marketplace, exporters need a steady stream of buyers, not just a couple. Finding buyers in a foreign market is now much easier than it used to be.
- Marketing for Nigerian export products is more than advertising; it is everything you do to promote your export company in Nigeria and Nigerian export products, from the moment you conceive of a product to the point at which customers buy it.
- Digital world (Digitization) has brought tremendous solutions to the problems of finding foreign buyers in international trades
- A well optimized website is a must, a quality website is a reflection of you and your products. You will get credibility and initial respect on your product and your export company.
- SEO and Social Media play vital roles in international marketing.
- You will need targeted traffics to your website from your niche products
- In this digital age, you need digital skills and strategies to survive in international markets or you will just end up wasting your hard earned money and be carrying export license, certificates, dead website address up and down.
- On the completion of our workshop training, you would have mastered how to build any website, e-cormmerce site, online stores, how to find buyers, generate leads and export sales by applying modern and proven digital marketing skills and strategies.
Nigeria Export Business Training from FECO FOODS
Feco Foods Industries Limited organizes trainings, workshops and mentor-ship programs on Nigerian export products , food processing and packaging, digital marketing skills and strategies for exporters. Our training will equip you with everything you need to become one of the successful export companies in Nigeria.
Our training is divided into two (2) sections:
- Online Training (Theories): To enable participants to gain the fundamental and basic knowledge on (a)How to Start a Successful Export Business in Nigeria (b) How to Start a Profitable Food Processing and Packaging for International and Local Markets (c) Digital Marketing Skills and Strategies for Exporters and Small Business Owners
“This will equip you with all the skills to feasibly structure your business, choose your specific Nigerian export products and target specific audience. It also helps to shorten the time and money spend on accommodation and other expenses. Most importantly, we focus more on practical during the workshop since the theories are already covered online through video training.”
- Offline Workshop (Practicals): This is the core of the training where we will spend six (6) days focusing on our thirty (30) Real Live Projects.
“On completion of these live projects, you would have laid a solid foundation to becoming one of the export companies in Nigeria. This will enable you to kick off your export business and start getting export orders from genuine buyers immediately.”
- Special Training on How to find Buyers for Your Specific Products
- Free Packaging Materials for Your First Production
- Personal Consultancy On Any Nigerian Export Products
- Secrets to Start Kitchen Production (Food Processing with Low Budget)
- Secrets to Join Export Companies in Nigeria
- Free Assistance for Your Website Design and Digital Marketing Strategies Implementation
- Free Latest Updates on Export Business
- Free Soft Copy of all Documents and Materials
- Free Buyers Data in Hard Drive (500 Verified Buyers of Nigerian Export Products)
- Free SEO Friendly Website for your Company
- Life Time Support Help-desk
- Free Breakfast and Lunch
- Certificate in Export Business
- Certificate in Food Processing and Packaging
- Certificate in Digital Marketing
WHAT YOU WILL ACHIEVE (12 Key Take Away from Our Training)
- Develop Your Business Plan for Chosen Nigerian export products.
- Curate Winning Export Sales Proposals
- Start Your Export Business
- Start Your Food Processing and Packaging Business
- Become A Nigerian Export Products Sourcing Agent for Foreign Companies
- Source, Process and Package 10 Different Products in Your Brand Using Our Facility
- Develop Your Business and Company Website or E-commerce Website
- Optimize Your Website for Perfect Search Engine Results Page (SERP)
- Configure and Activate Google My Business (GMB) For Local Strategies
- Create and Optimize Your Preferred Social Media Accounts for Your Business
- Access to Over Genuine 500 Buyers of Nigerian Export Products
- Ability to Create and Design Websites
UPCOMING EXPORT BUSINESS TRAINING
ONLINE TRAINING (The Online Training recorded on USB flash drive will be sent to you upon registration )
This is made up of over 100 (hundred) export training videos and 15 (fifteen) Assignments downloaded on USB Flash Drive which you can watch, read and study using your Computer, Laptops, DVD Players with USB Ports and Smart Phones.
Watch The Introductory Videos using the following links.
UPCOMING WORKSHOP (JULY 22 to 27 | 2019 JULY WORKSHOP)
This is the real job where we devote six (6) good days to real time live projects, we will be completing thirty (30) do it yourself live projects under the guidance of our export trainers and mentors.
TRAINING FEE & VENUE
How to Start a Successful Export Business in Nigeria: ₦40,000
How to Start a Profitable Food Processing and Packaging for International and Local Markets: ₦40,000
Digital Marketing Skills and Strategies for Exporters and Small Business Owners: ₦40,000
Online Training: Online
Offline Training: Feco Foods Industries, Otto Whitesand Model Market, Oyingbo Lagos Mainland, Lagos
REGISTER FOR COMBO TRAINING PAY ONCE ₦60,000 (SAVE ₦60,000)
That is, you are investing ₦60,000 to….
- Start Your Export Business
- Start Food Processing and Packaging Company
- Acquire Skills to Find Buyers of Any Nigerian Export Products
- Develop Your Brands
- Package 10 Nigerian Export Products in Your Brand
- Build Your Website and Mega Online Presence for Your Business
- Become A Nigerian Export Products Sourcing Agent for Foreign Companies
- Learn SEO and Website Optimization
- Get Registered to Various Export B2B Platforms
- Be Able to Market Other People’s Products and Get Paid
- Know how to Conduct Website Analysis: know who is visiting your website, where they are coming from, what they do on your website, what they click etc.
- Acquire Digital Marketing Skills Transferrable to Your Children or Love Ones.
- Join Top Export Companies in Nigeria
HOW TO BE PART OF THE 2019 JULY (22-27) WORKSHOP
ONLY 20 Participants Per Workshop (Limited Space)
Follow the instruction that appear on the same page after submission.
Then Request for your online training which will be waybill to your desired location.
- Age: 18+ Years
- Basic or Pidgin English
- Any individual who wants to be an entrepreneur
- Any individual who wants to learn and do export business
- Any individual who wants to venture into food processing and packaging business
- Individuals and companies who want to know the proven ways to find genuine foreign buyers for their products
- Companies and business owners who want to start selling their products in international markets.
- Individual who wants to learn and master online marketing skills (Digital marketing)
Are You Still Considering……THEN READ THIS FIRST
- Do You Know That It Will Cost You Minimum of ₦150,000 To Build a Good Website in Nigeria and Minimum of ₦10,000 For Your Web Designers to Be Updating Your Website Every Month?
- Implementing Digital Marketing Strategies Will Cost You Not Less ₦22,500 Per Month
- Creating and Updating Your Social Media Will Cost You ₦50,000 Per Month
- Attending Even 1 Day Export Business Training Will Cost You ₦25,000
- Attending Even 1 Day Food Processing and Packaging Training Will Cost You ₦35,000
- Attending good digital marketing training in Nigeria you ₦120,000
- Having Access to Over 500 Genuine Buyers of Nigerian Export Products Cost ₦75,000
- Consulting an Expert for Your Specific Nigerian Export Products Cost Not Less Than ₦10,000
- No Free Mentor Ship After Attending Training
TOTAL AMOUNT: ₦497,500 (TERRIBLE)
Please You can verify this using Google.